read the opinion of a few of our guests who
have Used our service and utilised the services
of Unique Ventures, Kochi.
1. Dear Ignatius and Rachel, Your care of us
on our recent travels and the quality of the
time you provided for us were exemplary. We
thought Australia was "God's own country"
but we are happy to share the title with Kerala.
Trust we shall see you again sometime. Thanks. Dr.Shane and Kethy Fennessy, Melbourne,
Australia. (Used our service in Nov 2003)
2. Dear Ignatius, Thank you for your continued
support and co-operation during the shooting
of the Cadbury Bourn vita Quiz Contest in Kerala.
The schools and crew have thoroughly enjoyed
the hospitality and ground support your team
extended to us throughout our stay. Thank you
once again and here's wishing Unique Ventures
Tours & Travels all the very best for all it's future
endeavours. Ms.Tess Joseph, Derek O'Brien
& Associates, Kolkata. (March 2003)
3. Ignatius, Thanks to you. We had a great time
in Kerala. You and Rachel took a lot of trouble
to ensure that everything went off smoothly.
We will definitely recommend your venture to
our friends planning trips to Kerala. Thanks, Mr.Ram & Nitya.USA. (Used our service in Dec 2003)
4. One of the best holidays I've ever had. The
variety was excellent as was the food. I particularly
enjoyed Munnar and Kovalam where the beach was
out of this world. Ms.Angela Greenfield,
England (Used our service in Dec 2003)
5. Wonderful tour. Many of the group thought
it is the best holiday they had had. Such solicitousness
from the tour organisers-Unique Ventures who
took every care to see all went well. Mr.Richard
Pannell, Australia. (Used our service
in Nov 2003)
6. Very nice tour and comfortable stay in the
houseboat. Thanks to Unique Ventures for the
excellent arrangements. Mr.Jae Kyong
Lee, Kyunggi-do, Korea. (Used our service
in Feb 2004)
Hi Ignatius, Thank you for arranging very good
tour package for us. Next time we want
to visit Munnar also. Except House boat stay,
all other accommodation was very good. We will
recommend Unique Ventures to our friends in
Germany. See you again in 2 years time. Mr.Schoettle
Uli, Detten Hausen, Germany. (Used our service in Aug 2004)
Hello Ignatius, I did have a marvelous holiday
and much of that was due to the well-organised
and planned trip Unique Ventures provided. I
have been recommending Kerala and Unique Ventures
to anyone who will listen to me. Ms.Jackie
Tidey, Australia. (Used our service in
Dear Mr.David, Great, well-planned, very enjoyable
tour. I would recommend this company to any
of my friends. Mr.Dan Deckard, Fairfield,
CA, USA. (Used our service in Nov 2004)
Dear Ignatius, Thanks so much for the wonderful
time we had in Kerala. I only have photos to
remind me of how good it was. I look forward
to returning sometime and re-newing acquaintance. Ms.Jill Wilson, Melbourne. (Used our service in Dec 2004.)
Dear Ignatius and Rachel, I had a memorable
holiday in your beautiful country and really
enjoyed the veriety the tour provided. The backwaters
are so interesting. Thank you for the group
photo, it is a good reminder of the friends
I made. Your organization was brilliant, thank
you again. Mrs.Hilary Pannell, England. (Used our service in Dec 2004.)
Mr. Ignatius David, Greetings from United States.
I reached safely on the 12th at 1 :00 pm. My
parents are thankful that you and Ms. Rachelle
took such care in making sure that I was comfortable
during my stay. I too appreciate your professional
manner and honesty. Though the Internet has
made it easier to bridge people together that
are located all over the world. It is hard to
know who the person truly is based on email.
I am very thankful.
Mrs.Valerie Francis, Pennsylvania, USA.
(Used our service in Jan 2005)
Hi David, Thank you for the wonderful arrangements.
We enjoyed 3 nights Houseboat stay the most.
Special thanks to the driver Mr.Selvaraj. We
are looking forward to visit Kerala again after
2 years. Mr.Peter Chipman, Singapore. (Used our service in Feb 2005)
14. Hallo Mr.Ignatius, Thank you for the arrangements
even on last minute requests. Nice hotels and
locations. Knowledgeable driver and always got
us there on time.Thanks.
Ms.Heidi Marie Stieber, U.S.A.
(Used our service in Oct 2005)
Dear David & Rachel, We most certainly did
enjoy our tour of Kerala. It was superb. Very
well organised, met all our requirements and
exceeded our expectations. It was also lovely
to meet you and Rachel. Thank you for taking
the time to show us the 'shopping delights'
of Kochi. Driver Mr.Selvaraj was excellent.
We shall certainly be more than happy to recommend
'uniquekerala.com' to our friends and colleagues
who may be planning a visit to southern India.
We hope that you are all well, and wish you
good luck with your business. Mr.Norman
Mc Dowall (Pilot, British Airways), Hampshire,
(Used our service in Nov 2005)
Mr.& Mrs. Norman with
Mrs Rachel and Mr. Ignatius David
Dear Mr.Ignatius, We came to Switzerland after
enjoying a very nice time in Kerala. I want
to thank you again for all arrangements and
providing us with a car. Driver Mr.Vasu was
a pleasant person and excellent, cautious driver.
We will keep your services in mind for any further
trips we might make to the area. Mrs.Krista
(Used our service in Nov 2005)
Thank you for the travel arrangements.
Mr.Yuhei Tonoike, Japan. (Used
our services in Feb 2006)
Thanks for all the service. It was
a pleasure touring with you. Your arrangements
were impeccable and we enjoyed every moment
of the trip. I would surely suggest you company
to my friends. Regards from all of us.
Mr.Ankur Panchbudhe, Maharashtra. (Used
our services in Feb 2006)
19. Dear David and Rachel,
We have arrived safely in U.K. after visiting Kerala. Our tour in Kerala was first class. Very well organized and good mix of travel and relaxation. It was a delight to be received at the Airport by the President of the company and also to receive a phone call from the President’s wife during our tour. Driver Mr.Selvan was great. All staff in the Hotels were very friendly. Thank you.
Mr.Hayden Gunningham, Moraira, Spain. (Used our services in March 2006)
20. Hi David,
The tour was well-organized, well chosen clean hotels, interesting sites. Tour was organized to people’s likes of interests or something is suggested by unique Ventures. The driver was always at our service- in time. I will suggest your company for Kerala Tour to the Lufthansa staff.
Mrs.Sandra Eggenberger, (Cabin Crew, Lufthansa) Wallrabenstein, Germany.
(Used our services in March 2006)
Mrs.Sandra Eggenberger with Mr. Ignatius David
21. Dear Mr.David,
We are safe back in Bangalore. Thank you very much for the concern. Thanks a lot for all the kind co-operation extended during our stay in Kerala. We wish to exclusively plan for a 2 days stay in House boat during August or you can suggest us the best rainy day for us to spend our precious time. We wish to again visit it. Mr.B.Sivakumar, Bangalore. (Used our services in March 2006)
22. Hi Igantius,
This circuit gives great overview of Kerala. Accommodation in Hotels like Kumarakom lake resorts and Lake Palace, Thekkady were very good. Driver was very courteous and careful. Dr.Ian Wallis, Victoria, Australia. (Used our services in April 2006)
23. Hello David,
The tour was excellent. It was very well coordinated and carried out. The driver- one of the best drivers I have ever recd. He is a good guide also. Mr.Siddhartha P. Saxena, New Delhi. (Used our services in May 2006)
24. Dear Ignatius & Rachel.
The tour was well planned and lovely. The Houseboat stay was like the icing on the cake. Mr.Satish Nair, Thane. (Used our services in June 2006)
25. Dear Mr.David,
Exploring Kerala on our Honeymoon was truly memorable. Kerala is really
Gods Own Country which we think all should visit at least once in a
lifetime..... I would like to mention that it was indeed a pleasure to
book our honeymoon trip to Kerala with you. You were utmost supportive
understanding which helped us in a great way. Thank you for the same.
future also, if we plan to visit 'Gods Own Country' we will surely
Unique Ventures as our preferred tour operators. Sarang Cheema, ICICI Prudential Mumbai. (Used our services in Feb 2007)
Dear Mr Ignatius, I resumed work yesterday but i am still carrying the hang of the trip. It was truly an unforgettable trip. I am sure both me and my wife will always carry the fond memories of the tour.
So once again, special thanks to you. It was all smooth sailing until house-boat. I think all arrangements with all hotels at respective destinations were very nicely done. And as I had mentioned in my feedback form, would like to reiterate that your pricing was also very competitive. You were at a discount to all the tour operators based out of Bombay. Kartik Shah, Mumbai. (Used our service in Feb 2007)
27. Hi, The group had a wonderful time. We have seen a lot in 3 weeks and we still want to have some more time to just relax at some of the destinations. All the hotels in Delhi, Agra and Kerala were nice. Driver Nibu was fantastic. He took great care of us. Our guide in both Delhi and Agra were quite entertaining. Thanks once again.
Kenneth E Moritz, Madison, USA.
David Odell, Mazo manie, USA.
Beverly Daniels, Madison, USA.
(Used our service in July 2007)
28. Dear Ignatius
We just wanted to thank you again for all the thought and time you put into
organising our holiday. You gave such a fantastic, personalised service and
we especially appreciated the last minute adjustments that you managed to
make so that we could escape the rain! We had such a wonderful relaxing
time on the Lakshadweep island and then had a fascinating time touring round Kerala
itself. We were overwhelmed by how friendly everyone was - they couldn't do
enough to help us. That together with the beautiful scenery and lovely
food, all made for a perfect holiday.
Thank you again for all you help - James is already asking when we can
return! And we will, of course, be recommending Kerala and your company to
all our friends and family.
Dr.James & Sheena mclaggan
3 Green Acres, Lilley Luton, U.K.
(Used our service in Sept 2007)
29. Dear Mr. David,
Would like to say a Thank you to you, Mr. David, on behalf of my family and the Kotwals, Also, thanks very much for giving us Mr. Joy as our driver. Because besides being a competent and responsible driver, he was extremely co-operative in all respects. He did not say NO even once for taking us where we would want to go.
Thank you Mr. David, for the Cocobay Resort experience which was Wonderful and beautiful. Hotel Sea view, Kanyakumari:The location of our hotel was very good, facing Bay of Bengal, but to our bad luck the cloudy weather prevented us from seeing the Sunrise from our hotel, Abad Plaza was a superb hotel with excellent facilities, especially the buffet breakfast. Their restaurants also served good food.
We have decided to recommend you to our relatives and friends, whenever they want to take a trip to Kerala. Thank you very much once again. Best wishes for a brilliant future in your enterprise. With regards, E. A. Wadia. Nirman palace, Andheri (East ), Mumbai 400 093.
(Used our service in Jan 2008)
30 Hi David,
We loved that you met us at the airport. Three of us enjoyed the tour. House boat stay was wonderful. The driver was very good. Thanks for all arrangements. We will come back in 2 years time.
Stacy Bellavia, U S A.
Rebeccs Henderson, U S A
Sacko Yanagi, Japan.
(Used our service in Oct 2007)
31. Dear Mr.David, Thanks for your kindness and efforts taken to make our vacations in kerala pleasurable and memorable. We will definitely be in touch with you in future .and we have told to many in our group and they have asked us to arrange trip for them thru' you. DR.Hiren Patel, Gujarat. (Used our service in April 2008)
32. Dear Mr.David, Thank you very much for your excellent arrangements for our holiday. We liked the hotels in Munnar and Thekkady. House boat stay was a good experience for the life time. We enjoyed it well. Thank you for calling us in the night while we were in the House boat. That shows your concern for your guests. Good work and Keep it up. See you in 3 years time. We will come back. Izabela Gajdowska, Szczecin , Poland & Natalia Mosor Stuttgart, Germany (Used our services in Aug 2008)
33. Hi David, Thanks a lot for the fantastic package you had offered. Especially, the time spend on the boathouse was a great experience; backwaters, excellent boathouse, delicious food & down to earth crew; it actually feels being in "Gods Own Country". Special thanks to Mr. Wilson who was always there to guide us through our tour. Also, thanks for the beautiful memento; it will keep our memories alive. Will be happy to recommend your services.
Yogesh Chiplunkar, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Mumbai. (Used our services in July 2009)
34. Dear Mr. David, We had just finished our Kerala packaged tour arranged through your Unique Tours. This tour was unique to me since my parents were travelling first time with me and this was the first tour to Kerala. I was carefully planning for this tour for two months considering my parents and their comfort. At the end of the tour, I had a strong feeling that I was not alone in my efforts however there was complete team of Unique Tours standing beside to make it a grand success. The tour planning was absolutely hassle free. My Parents really loved every aspect of the plan including all the hotel stays, travel arrangements and especially the houseboat stay. My young daughter was continuously insisting that we shall extend the stay somehow we convinced her with a promise of revisit next year. I would like to thank you and all your team for neat planning a very memorable tour. The memories of which will be cherished forever. Please also convey our thanks to our car driver Mr Nazeem for his sincere efforts, always ready kind of an approach and skillful driving in the Nilgiris. Wish you all the best and thanks once again.
Sandeep Kutwal, General Manager, Cummins India Limited, Pune (Used our services in October 2009)
Group Nov. 2004